- Pre-Order Policy
- By placing a pre-order with Dragon Eye Gaming, you will have first priority from our shipment. Barring any manufacturing mishaps/shortages/acts of god, you are essentially guaranteed the item you pre-ordered. Your pre-order will be shipped as soon as we receive stock.
- Below is some useful information about our pre-order policy:
- We require that pre-order items are not ordered with in-stock items to help prevent any delay on the shipment of in-stock items
- All pre-orders will not be charged, instead your order will be received and a invoice will be emailed 30 days prior to release to collect payment, if payment is not made in 24hrs order will be cancelled
- All release dates are estimates from the supplier / manufacturer and are subject to possible delays and cancellations, if an item was cancelled by the manufacturer, we will cancel and refund all pre-orders for that item
- A pre-order can be canceled for a 15% cancellation fee. Your refund will be subtracted this cancellation fee.
- Pre-orders are shipped as soon as they arrive in our warehouse, however, if you order multiple pre-order items on one order, the order will not ship until all items are available
- Pre Orders dates are subject to date change without notice. The dates supplied are estimates given by Funko, Pokémon, Digimon and it's affiliates. Changes in shipment dates from Funko, Pokémon, Digimon do not warrant a refund or compensation. These dates are an estimation and things change from time to time.
Note: By placing a pre-order with Dragon Eye Gaming you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions stated in the above policies.